Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You are NEVER too old for an Easter Basket


Every year my family gets together to celebrate Easter by having an Easter Egg Hunt and dinner at my Aunt's house.


This year...I was able to share some Easter Cupcakes that I had left over from an order with my family.


My customer originally order 1 Dozen, then added an additional Dozen...and then added another 1/2 Dozen. I love it when that happens! :)



These are Milk Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting topped with a Milk Chocolate Haystack Nest and Cadbury Mini Eggs - which by the way are so addictive that I cannot buy them ever again, seriously.


When I was a kid we used to make butterscotch haystacks and I loved them, so I thought these chocolate ones would be perfect on these cupcakes. Also because I don't like coconut which is what a lot of other bakers use for this cupcake design.


These are Vanilla Cupcakes with Pastel Colored Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and a White Chocolate Bunny Topper. (Made by Amiable)


I had plans to pipe these ones differently and rim the edges with some cute Easter Sprinkles I bought, but I couldn't find the piping tip I was looking for and couldn't do exactly what I had in mind. No worries...I was still pleased with how they came out.


So was my niece, Hailey.


No comments: