Thursday, May 6, 2010

Muffin? Nope. Martha Stewart says it's a CUPCAKE....


...and whatever Martha says goes.


I bought myself this book for Christmas.


It wasn't until I got an order for some Banana Muffins that I finally used one of her recipes.


My customer was very specific about what he wanted:

A light and fluffy muffin with no oats, nuts or garnishes and a light banana cream frosting.


I had told him about my banana caramel cake...and he asked for a muffin/cupcake version of that cake, minus the caramel.


So I chose Martha's Banana Pecan Cupcake recipe because she described it as very moist and delicious with or without the pecans.



I used the same banana buttercream recipe as I did on my banana caramel cake.



I've been working on my photography skills...can you tell?

I chopped up some pecans and put them in a separate bag with the order just in case they wanted to sprinkle some on top, as I knew they would be shared with co-workers.


I took a batch to work myself and shared with my co-workers.


No comments: