Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wedding Favors

It is safe to say that these Wedding Favors are what sparked my interest in baking. Although my specialty is cupcakes...I bake cookies, candies and cakes as well.

I was Maid of Honor in my friend's wedding in November.

I was asked to make the favors...something edible.

The wedding colors were Pink & Brown and the Bride decided on Chocolate Dipped and Pink Sprinkled Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies :)


So...the two days before the Wedding...on top of rehearsals, nail appointments and dinners, I baked, dipped, sprinkled, packaged and tagged 100 Favors Bags with 2 cookies each.




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sugar cookie recipe and have used it many many times since.
It is a moist cookie that stays soft for several days, perfect for favors and packaging.

No comments: