Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Strawberry Cake Balls


An old high school friend of my sister's got in touch with me and asked if I could make her some cake balls.....and ship them to TEXAS!


She asked for strawberry cake covered in milk chocolate and drizzled in strawberry coating.


Mmmmmmmmmmm....


This gave me the chance to whip out my Cake Pops book by Bakerella, my birthday present from my super awesome boyfriend :)



I mixed strawberry frosting with the crumbled strawberry cake and rolled the balls.



I dipped them in milk chocolate and then drizzled them with pink strawberry coating.


I made a couple cake pop samples for her as well.

I packaged them as best as I could anticipating a rough journey to Texas...and I was right.



Best thing about cake balls though...they taste great no matter what they look like!

No comments: