Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cupcake in a Jar Sale

Yup...A Cupcake in a Jar.
I have been dying to make these and the time has come.

They will look similar to this:

(Not my product or photo)

They will come in the following flavors:
(depending on quantities ordered and subject to change)

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Strawberry Shortcake
Red Velvet Cream Cheese
S'mores
Orange Creamsicle
Classic Vanilla

Each Jar will contain the following sealed in a jar with a spoon attached:

Bottom of Cupcake
Filling
Top of Cupcake
Frosting
Topper/Garnish

Pricing:

Individual Jars $4.00
4 Pack $15.00
6 Pack $22.00

I will be taking orders through 06/18/2010.
I will baking the week of 06/20 - 06/26.

Please email me to place an order and arrange for pick-up, delivery or shipping.
yourhappybaker@yahoo.com

No comments: