Monday, June 21, 2010

Anniversary Party & Fathers Day


I had an order for an Anniversary party on Saturday.

My customer requested a Red Velvet cake with Raspberries.

I decided to integrate a few things I am doing on a big order next month where I am making a raspberry themed cake for a graduation party.

The cake is Red Velvet and is filled with chocolate ganache and fresh raspberry filling and covered in raspberry jam buttercream.



The cake is drizzled with the chocolate ganache and then topped with chocolate filled fresh raspberries in the shape of a heart <3


The cake was delicious...I enjoyed being able to eat it as a guest at the party.


I also whipped together some chocolate strawberries for the party...and repeated myself the next day by taking a new batch to my parent's house for our Fathers Day celebration.


You can't go wrong with strawberries and chocolate...that's what I always say.

I am baking all week...putting together so very yummy Cupcakes in a Jar.
Stay tuned.

Oh ya...and my sister who works at
AC Label is putting together some super freaking fabulous labels for my products...Stay tuned for that too!
Here's a sneak peek:


No comments: