Monday, July 9, 2012

My Cousin's Wedding

My cousin Sean got married!

He and his new bride asked me almost a year ago if I would be their wedding baker.
Yes!

Their wedding was a week after Ethan's 1st Birthday party, so these past few weeks I have been a busy little baker!

Back in May, I met with Sean and Cheryl for a tasting.
I whipped up different variations of the 3 flavors they liked most.
All winners.


The wedding colors were purple and sage.
The bride and groom requested a small cutting cake for them and cupcakes for the guests.
Cheryl wanted flower themed cupcakes, any and all kinds made with buttercream - no fondant.

There were 3 delicious flavors:



The cutting cake was Chocolate Mint


Here's the cake table:





The Bride & Groom cutting their cake:


Congratulations Sean & Cheryl!!!




No comments: