Monday, July 9, 2012

Ethan's Little Monster 1st Birthday

I can't believe my little guy is a year old.
He has blessed our lives every single day and we are so excited to see him grow.


Of course, I had to go big for his 1st Birthday Party.

I decided on a Little Monsters theme.

I had to spend the entire month of June crafting, cutting, taping, ribbon-ing, glueing, streaming...all his decorations because I knew the week of the party I would be consumed with baking.

All my hard work paid off.
The party was so much fun.
Family and Friends from all over attended and Ethan loved every second of it.







Originally I wanted to do rainbow cake and cupcakes but I soon came to my senses and decided to serve the same flavors that I was making for the order due the day before.

So I just decorated them differently to match the theme.





Ethan didn't smash into his Smash Cake...he ate it neatly with two fingers.



I think he just wanted to get back to all those toys...



I also made some giant M&M cookies for the favors.
Basically, they were awesome and I am lucky that I didn't make too many extras.




Happy Birthday to my son, Ethan James.
Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much!

No comments: