Friday, January 25, 2013

Thankful

Thanksgiving 2012 was hosted by myself again, meaning I managed to cram over 20 family members into my house and entertain them for a day.

Since our family is so GINORMOUS, we divide up food assignments for Thanksgiving.
Of course, mine has been dessert for the last five years or so...and this year was no different.

I pinned this recipe on Pinterest months ago that I planned to use for the Holidays.
We have some non-pumpkin eaters in my family so I made a double batch, half pumpkin swirl and the other half plain cheesecake.



As I cleaned and prepped my house for the big...I rewarded myself here and there for completing the tough tasks like mopping the kitchen floor and cleaning behind the toilets.


Best. Reward. Ever.

I also made some sugar cookies.
Fall Leaf shaped cookies.



It was a wonderful day...I am so thankful for my family.




No comments: