Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas is a time for Giving.

My parents are two of the most thoughful and giving people I know.
They asked me to bake up a bunch of sweets - none for them, all for others.

They asked for three small cakes to give to their neighbors.
Each cake has French Vanilla and Red Velvet layers with a Chocolate Ganache Filling.




They are each covered in Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream then decorated with homemade Marshmallow Fondant.



They also asked for 2 dozen cupcakes...something Christmas-ey for my father's old co-workers.

One dozen French Vanilla cupcakes with Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream and White Chocolate snowflakes.



One dozen Devils Food cupcakes dipped in Chocolate Ganache with Vanilla Swiss Meringue wreaths and Sprinkles.



And lastly, they wanted some Cheesecake bites.
Man, I love Cheesecake - so I get excited anytime someone orders it, because I always make extra.




I made the bites a little bigger than usual...well, because...why the heck not?!



Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: