Saturday, September 29, 2012

2012 is the Year of Weddings for my family...

...and I started the trend!

On July 21st, 2012...Richard (that's my baby daddy, for those of you who don't know), Ethan and I hopped in the car and drove to Reno, NV where we eloped in a small chapel on the strip.

See...



Then, on September 8th, 2012...my older brother, Ray married the love of his life, Ashley.
(Note: They were engaged before Richard and I got married, so maybe...technically they started the trend.)



Then, on September 22nd, 2012...my other older brother, Tony married his long time fiance and mother of his two beautiful daughters, Sara at the SAME chapel in Reno where Richard and I sealed the deal.


And on November 10th...my oldest brother, Ken will marry his fiance Julie!
(picture and post to follow)

Crazy, right? Totally.

So here's what I made for Ray and Ashley's beach wedding!



Flavors:
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream topped with a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
White Cupcakes with Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream
Chocolate Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Filling and Salted Caramel Buttercream with Drizzle




The cutting cake was also Chocolate/Salted Caramel.



One guest actually told me the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake was "life changing"...awesome.

Here's my niece, Emiley giving the camera her best frosting face.



Congratulations Ray & Ashley...you are absolutely perfect for each other and the flavors you wanted prove it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and your family! I love seeing the pictures of you and Ray's wedding! So happy for you!