Monday, January 9, 2012

What the Customer wants, the Customer gets!

This Customer wanted a special cake for a co-worker who was leaving after more than 15 years of working as a Vet-Tech at a Shelter.

When she said I probably didn't want to make a cake of a dog on the operating table because it was too weird....I thought "Are you kidding me? That's exactly why I want to do it!"

So I did.




My kitchen was literally a Doggy Crime Scene for a day!



The tools and colors were made to match what is actually used at the Shelter.



And there you have it...a dog laying on the operating table ready to get fixed!




Marble Cake with Chocolate Ganache filling and Caramel Swiss Meringue Buttercream with Marshmallow Fondant Accents

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME! and so adorable! Good job!!