Monday, January 10, 2011

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 Birthday Cake

When a friend of mine told me her son wanted a Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 cake for his 9th Birthday, I relied on Google to tell me what the heck that meant. I thought it was a movie, but no - it's a video game!

I googled and printed the following pictures for inspiration:


The Birthday Boy requested 1/2 French Vanilla 1/2 Milk Chocolate Cake with my super yummy Oreo Cookies n' Cream filling.

I did just that, then covered it in Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream and Green/Blue marbeled fondant.

I added squares around the bottom of the cake just for some extra texture.

I made two red light sabers out of fondant and placed one on each side of the cake.

Then I placed a 9 in the center of the cake and piped lots of "Force" electro thingies coming out of it and all over the cake.

Happy!! Birthday Devin!

No comments: