Monday, December 20, 2010

I've got a LITTLE CUPCAKE IN THE OVEN...


...and the timer is set for June 30th, 2011.


Yup, I'm pregnant.

So...unfortunately for my customers, this means that not only will I be accepting a fewer amount of orders in the coming months but I will NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY ORDERS in the months of JUNE and JULY.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but I think it's best for both ME and YOU that I am not baking/decorating cakes while 9 months pregnant or with a newborn in my arms.

I already have orders booked through March and I seem to be filling up quicker these days, so to be safe you should contact me the moment you are thinking about an order to ensure I can save the date for you. The more pregnant I get, the less likely I will be taking back to back orders.

Thanks Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...I have a feeling 2011 is going to be AWESOME!

1 comment: